About the position
We are looking for a Junior Web Engineer who is passionate about programming, open source, and the web. This is a full-time position.
One of the most important things to us is your passion for learning and problem solving. We want you to have an understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases, but we’ll work with you to evolve your skills and learn our infrastructure. You’ll also need strong communication skills, but since this in a junior-level position, extensive workplace experience is not required.
We’re looking for someone who works well both independently and in a team setting — someone who is organized, self-driven, curious, and passionate about the web. As this is a junior-level position, you are not expected to be an expert, but you should be dedicated to growing and learning.
- Write semantic HTML markup and organized CSS
- Work collaboratively with our creative team and other engineers
- Build brand new applications and sites while also helping to maintain and edit existing ones.
- Ability to commute to our downtown Amesbury office
What FI offers
- Cubicle-free zone
- Carlsbad, CA – far away from the soul-crushing city commute
- Talented people in a knowledge sharing environment
- Health and dental coverage
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Paid Holidays & Flex Fridays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Subsidized professional development
How to apply
Send us a link to your online (HTML) resume or email a PDF or plain text resume to firstname.lastname@example.org